Saturday, August 1, 2009

Luke is 2 months old already....


We are going to have to retrain her what Luke's age is every month now!

Don't you hate it when your collar is off-center and your undershirt is overexposed on one side? I thought wives are supposed to make sure that their husbands are presentable for photos.

At my cousin Coyle's wedding in San Antonio. It was a bald usher only wedding. (Clockwise from left: Chaz, Kristie, Michael, Luke, Richard, Kyla, Roxanne)
Omie (approx. 91) used to drink Pearl Light beer....as a child I used to remember seeing it in her refrigerator. I asked her if they still made it or if she had drank it recently...she hadn't seen it in years. $6.73 at HEB gets you a 12-pack of the swill....but it also gets you unprecendented bonding time with your grandmother and a great photo.

Luke is being indoctrinated into the Pearl Light family tradition
Luke is starting to get it....the cuter you look, the more chick's say, "awwww"

No comments: