Monday, April 13, 2009

All we need is a baby.....

We cut it kind of close to complete Luke's nursery....upon completion of his room, he was a scant 8 weeks from being born.




Here's how these blogs work. Kristie takes the pictures. They sit on our camera for 2-4 weeks. Kristie posts a quick sampling of the pictures on this blog. Kristie then tells me daily for 8-12 days that I need to update the blog with captions. I finally add captions after a glass or 3 of wine. Repeat. Every now and then she will get tired of me not adding text and she will post the pictures with her own words. I usually read it and get fed up so it motivates me.




But the problem is that I get to pictures like this and don't know what I can say. Okay, here is a dresser in Luke's room that doubles as a changing table. It looks good. I had nothing to do with color selection. The walls are light blue. Kristie actually made the liners for those baskets on the right....she's crafty. On the wall is a painted map thing of the U.S. I noticed the other day that only two states are true rectangles....neither of which rhyme with "Dakota".



The site of many future slumber parties involving a parent, a newborn, a bottle and possibly some vomit/poopie.

1 comment:

Mandey said...

His nursery looks great! I don't think you cut it close at all, I haven't even painted yet! It'll be so fun for you guys having a little boy in the house, they're so different from girls! Wonderful job on the nursery Kristie!