Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Brought to you in part by a blog that seldom has pictures of people over the age of 2.

Not sure why this picture made the cut for our Easter blog. It is basically just Kyla facing off with a child proof gate at Mimi's house.


What's this??? A different toddler girl made the blog? Brooke, Abby and John joined us for Easter lunch. Friends and family mix; world's collide on Easter!


Our little girl has long fingers = She's going to be a pianist

Out little boy will have longer fingers = Um....yeah


You may ask what happened since the Valentine's cookie episode that made Kyla so calm and compliant during the Easter cookie making. I ask, "when did we start baking cookies for Valentine's Day and Easter"?


Another holiday, another grownup in a costume to frighten our daughter. I think we qualify for "Parent of the Year" award for actually putting her back on Mr. Bunny's lap so we could get a better picture of Kyla's joy.


Cute Picture #1 that I can't think of anything clever to describe it with


Cute Picture #2 that I can't think of anything clever to describe it with


Kyla and her two good friends, Celia and Brooke

No comments: